Friday 16 March 2012

The Wake After the Apocalypse

So last night I had this dream about the apocalypse.
This isn't uncommon for me, at all.
So we had a fleet of two vehicles: a van with a wheelchair lift and a big jacked up truck.
There was snow, and I was wearing my slippers.
I don't mean there was just snow, there were also frozen ravines, cliffs and that sort of thing and we were back in my home province driving to my grandparents house in the middle of nowhere.
That drive always scared me as a child. There was so much twisting and turning and winding. There was also water, lots of water because we had to follow the coast to get there.
Anyway, so my dream was going as normal as a dream about the apocalypse could go. Killed a few zombies, got stuck in the snow, etc. but what you don't usually think of in a zombie apocalypse was rescued from hits snowy trap. That's right, some tall, sexy guy got stuck in the snow in a Lamborghini LP-570-4 SL.
During the zombie apocalypse.

Anyway, I won't tell you guys the rest of my dream, but we did get him unstuck.
Also, for a moment when I woke up, I thought the apocalypse had actually happened because my phone had 3 texts and 2 phone calls from a frantic friend wondering if I was alive or not. She's the best. :)

I think I will just do multiple posts a day because sometimes interesting things happen. Also, here's a picture of that Lamborghini:

No comments:

Post a Comment