Thursday 22 March 2012

The I Feel a Need to Post Post

Nothing overly interesting happened today. I bought stuff for my ponies and Sarah came and visited. :)

My mouth hurts worse than yesterday and is a tad more swollen, but apparently its on the road to recovery!

I bought the book "101 Eventing Tips" today and it has me really craving a nice ride on Atlas, but I don't think that will happen until I can eat solid food again, or at least until my mouth stops hurting.

Both of us are so out of shape it's not even funny, hopefully we can start our lessons soon because we both need them. Bad.

I really wanted to start competing in smaller shows this summer, but I don't know if that's gonna happen or not, maybe if we work really hard for the next little bit we will be able to start! Anyway, here's a picture of us schooling cross country back in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment