Wednesday 21 March 2012

The I Hate Anesthetic Post

Well, really it's a love hate thing, but it just made me sick, so right now I hate it.

I've had a pretty relaxing day of sleeping and watching 90210, but by the time 9:00 rolled around I was starved, and pudding just wasn't cutting it.

Momma bear made me a scrambled egg and I ate it in about half an hour, but not even all of it. I decided it wad time to go downstairs and go to bed, so I gathered my things from my parents room and wandered down to the middle level.
Daddy gave me a glass of salt water to swish and clean my stitches, but it was really gross!

I did it anyway and I started to feel light headed, so I sat down and half passed out on the kitchen counter. Daddy helped me down the stairs, but I needed to go to the bathroom and he went up to get my glass of water. Apparently the mixture of the Anesthetic, T3's, Torodol, eggs, pudding, milk, water, mango/pineapple smoothie and moving for the first time all day, caused my stomach to upset itself.
Let's just say I'm no longer hungry.
I do feel better though, I'm not light headed anymore!

I really hope that the aching of my jaw and blood taste in my mouth will allow me to sleep though! Anyway, I'm off to bed!

PS, my dad is making me sleep with the door open just in case I get sick again. I hate sleeping with the door open and in all honesty it scares me a little.

PPS, I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight cause I usually sleep on my stomach because it's more comfortable, but I obviously can't do that with stitches in my mouth and my face being in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment