Sunday 18 March 2012

The First Work Post

Well, I'm sitting writing this in our lovely back room at Lammle's. I'm enjoying my Subway and my Starbucks quite a bit, except for the fact that I'm tired as fuck and I have a buttload of homework to do when I get home.

Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like you're never good enough? I'm having one of those months. I blame that stupid breakup, but that's just me. It was a gong show.

I thought everything was fine, but it came back and slapped me in the face.. On Facebook. How's that for helping me feel better about myself? I was completely devastated. I mean, who wouldn't be? It is so rude, and so cowardly that you can only imagine how I felt.
I don't know, I've just been thinking about that a lot lately and it sucks. But I've also been thinking and I need to break out of that box and be rebellious, especially considering I turn 18 in like 6 months.

I don't know, it's just surreal to have so many thoughts swirling through my head making me feel like such a bad person because of everything I've done. I can't even begin to comprehend it.

I guess I'm just tired, so everything is surfacing and running through my brain, so I'm sitting here, spending my break, telling the world how much my life is sucking right now. This isn't even half of it, but I don't feel like explaining it all right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment