Tuesday 20 March 2012

The Night Before my Wisdom Teeth Come Out Post

Well as of 15 minutes from when I'm writing this, I'll no longer be able to eat solid food for multiple days.

This makes me sad, because I like food. Especially solid food. Specifically tacos, Chinese and Baconators, but not in that order.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I'm nervous. I don't usually admit to that, but I will in this case. Not just because they're knocking me out and putting stitches in my mouth, but because tomorrow is the first day in my 17 years of life that I am permitting myself to wear pyjamas in public, but not just any pyjamas, my lucky, ho pink pyjama pants with Thumper on them that my grandma bought from the Disney store when I was in grade 6. Yes, they still fit and are super comfy.
If you want to see this, stop by my house in the next couple of days, I don't see me going anywhere anytime soon.

But yeah, I figured you guys would enjoy that chunk of history from my life. :)

So with that, I bid you all adieu and am heading to sleep. My surgery is at 10:30 so don't expect a post before noon, unless I wake in the middle of the night and feel the need to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment