Tuesday 20 March 2012

The Actual CALM Class Post

So since my first CALM post was accidentally deleted, I figured I would write another. This time tomorrow, I will be unconscious with stitches in place of my wisdom teeth.

Not gonna lie I'm kind of nervous. I've never been put to sleep before, nor have I had stitches. I'm going to be missing the rest of this week from school, so I'll be quite lonely. I'm hoping someone, or multiple someones will come visit me.

I'm supposed to be doing homework for all of my classes, but I really don't see that happening anytime soon.

I need to find things that I can do in a half conscious state that will not cause me bodily or mental harm... Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, as would visitors!

I'm sure in my half conscious post of tomorrow, you will see what my face looks like.. I'm just going to be a big bag of ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment