Monday 19 March 2012

The First Late Night Post

I think I'm going to name my posts based on the time or setting or what kind of mood I'm in, just like in friends when they use "the one..."

Anyway.
I think I'm feeling a bit better than earlier. I had a talk with a great, brotherly friend, and it really helped a lot. I still feel like shit, but it helped a lot.

I guess sometimes I just get in that mindset that everything is just crashing down and getting worse and worse, and I know that I really need help or something, but I feel that my problems are just so minuscule compared to everything else that other people have to deal with. I still feel like that. And it makes me feel crappier. My brain says "there are people dying out there and you're worried about THIS? How pathetic."
Yeah, I put myself down a lot of the time because I feel like I deserve it.
Hopefully a nice, long, hard ride on Atlas will help me break loose from everything and help ease my mind, even if it's for only an hour. My horses are the only things I can count on to be there when it counts, they will listen, and they won't interrupt me when I'm trying to say something important. They are the two things in my life that always help me wake up in the morning when I feel like I have nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment