Saturday 17 March 2012

Uh oh.. I've Been Thinking..

Well, my half conscious post got me thinking...
I am not an overly rebellious kid.
Really.
I usually stay home, by myself, and eat whatever is in the cupboard whilst StumbleUponing and playing music.
I felt that this was an acceptable way of life until my not so stellar breakup.. I was a little bit devastated. But that will come at a later time, I'm sure I'll end up doing a recollection of my worst memories when I go through another "depression" phase.. Don't ask.
I think I need to do the whole "teenager thing" a bit more.. But that's just my opinion. Some people are all like "don't do that thing it's bad for you, you should know better than that BLAH BLAH BLAH". I am so sick of people trying to influence my life and "protect" me. Yes, I know some  of it is irresponsible and stupid, I KNOW THIS! I have a conscious, I DO HAVE A BRAIN! I really appreciate that people care about me, but I don't need it shoved down my throat all the time.
Anyway.. My last summer as a high school student is coming up and I need some ideas to make it the BEST SUMMER EVER. I mean, partying, working, spending time at the beach, going to Kentucky and spending time with my ponies is obviously on the list, but I need to do other things too..
/rant off/
Anyway, I just realized that I have a date with a lovely birthday girl to go laser tagging in about an hour, so I have to make it look like I didn't stay up all night last night!

Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone! Drink some green beer and stay out of places you shouldn't be! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment