Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Post Wisdom Teeth Post

Well I'm alive.
I got home around noon and slept for the last three and a half hours.
They put me to sleep before I knew what was happening.
They had my IV in and took me to the operating room, the doctor put a little something of some kind into my bloodstream, I don't remember what it was, and then the nurse told me to take three big, deeeep breaths in through the oxygen mask and then start breathing normal. The next thing I knew, I was waking up on a bed next to some attractive guy in a different bed and I had a big bandage around my head, gauze on my face, and drool on my numb chin. Oh, and my tongue felt like a dead chunk of meat stuck in my mouth.
I was disoriented and the nurse helped me into the wheelchair. She wanted to take me downstairs, but almost left without my jacket. I tried to tell her, but she told me not to talk.
We went in an elevator, and I was too confused, and numb, to notice until it was too late.
We finally got me home and my body is in shock so I'm in my moms bed with two extra blankets on.
We took the gauze out of my mouth and they were just covered in blood.
My mom then tried to feed me a vanilla milkshake with a spoon.. I dribbled a lot on my face because my bottom lip is super numb. Then I tried to drink some milk while I took two T3's and a Toradol. It's hard to drink milk when your face is numb.
After that, I put new gauze in and slept for three hours. Now that I finally have my phone, I'm trying to eat a peach mango fruitcicle, but my jaw and mouth hurts so bad that I can barely open my mouth. And I'm not allowed to use straws.
Anyway, so that's how it went so far, I'm not dead but in pain, and I'm ugly, like holy crap, so ugly, but I'll post a picture anyway cause its already on Facebook..

No comments:

Post a Comment