Thursday 15 March 2012

The Cherry Pop

Well.. I've done it... I've broken down and started a blog.


Um.. I'm not sure where to start. 


I am your average teenage girl. 
Averagely pretty.
Averagely brunette.
Averagely distracted.
Averagely hit on.
Averagely irresponsible.
Averagely cowgirl.
Averagely artistic.
Averagely clumsy.
Averagely lazy.
Averagely alone.
Averagely nerdy.
Averagely lame.
Averagely skinny.
Averagely smart.
Averagely tall.
Averagely unintelligent in all ways shapes and forms when it comes to important things in my daily adventures.
Yes, my life is an adventure, considering I'm involved. 


I like the same things that everyone likes. 


Anyway.
Zombies are a prime example. I will survive the apocalypse, seriously.
Another example is parties. I like meeting new people and having fun. That is no surprise to some people and a complete shock to others. You can decide.
Pirates are another. They can do everything that drunk people can, only without showering and with a sword. ON THE OCEAN! 


I am good at math. It makes me so happy it's scary.
If you put something like: tan(37)=48/x in front of me, my heart beats a little faster and I reach for the nearest calculator. 


I have a part time job at a lovely Western Wear store.


I take an unnecessary amount of pictures of everything.Especially if they include me. 


Speaking of which...


Hairstache, anyone?


I have two horses. I think they are pretty, and special. Other people just think they're special and they are annoyed about my speaking of their prettyness. 


Here's some prettyness for you:
See? Special AND pretty! 



Well, if you've made it this far, congratulations! It only gets better from here.. 


PS, they all will not be this long.. I just wanted to make this fairly inaugural.





No comments:

Post a Comment