Wednesday 9 May 2012

The I'm Not Dead Post

I'm not dead, just computer less.
Let me explain.
My family and I took a trip home back in December. Someone cracked my laptop screen, it's been in the shop for a month and still isn't fixed. The end.
Yeah, it makes me so mad. :(
But good news, I get to go to Costa Rica next year for Grad! I'm super stoked!
Thats the only overly exciting thing to happen recently. Yeah, SO exciting.

Have you ever had one of those days when everything that comes out of your mouth just sounds stupid? Apparently that happens to me more often than not. People always laugh at me or interrupt me no matter what I'm saying. Thats why I'm lucky that nobody can interrupt me whilst typing on my own blog, which is mine.
I just realized if anyone ever gets ahold of my phone, I'm screwed..
It has my Facebook, email, twitter, instagram, pinterest, flickr, eBay stumbleupon, blog and my banking information.. SOMEONE COULD STEAL MY IDENTITY USING MY PHONE!!! WTF!!! AND THEY CAN SEND STRANGE THINGS BOUGHT OFF EBAY (LIKE UNICORN MEAT!! (see below)) TO MY HOUSE!! AAAAAAHHH!! Definitely not sleeping without my phone tonight... Or ever..
That is probably the scariest thing I've thought of all day that there is actually a percentage of a chance of happening.. I don't even know what to think. At least if a can of Unicorn meat shows up at my house, I'll know it's from someone who reads my blog on sexual Wednesday's, because there is no other kind of Wednesday.

PS. I just realized that killing a unicorn is a terrible deed and if someone sends a can of unicorn meat to my house than the Ministry of Magic will hunt me down and I will be in big, big trouble.. Don't send me unicorn meat..

No comments:

Post a Comment