Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Confusion Post

Have you ever had a moment when you already posted a blog but then realized something so you felt the need to post another? If not, you will learn from my experience.
So I have a snuggie, which I love because it is warm and purple.
I wear this snuggie quite often? But have yet to come up with an idea of how to keep the back half of my body warm if for example I had to pee. Not only is it awkward to get up and move a round, but it also makes me feel more lazy, which leads to stupidity. "why bother putting my pants back on if I am wearing a snuggie?" *tries to walk, falls on face* "oh yeah, that..." I mean really, how could I have not figured that out? But anyway.. Yeah, I just felt that the world needed to know not to use a snuggie as a substitute for pants, especially if they are still around your ankles.

No comments:

Post a Comment