Thursday 10 May 2012

The Bitching About Bitches Post

There's one thing I really can't stand.. And it's bitches.
Not only are they skanky, whorish and manipulative, but they also make you choose between your friends!
Like seriously, if someone put a pie in front of you and then put a cake in front of you an hour later and made you choose, which would you choose?! I mean, personally, I'd choose the pie because I like pie more than cake and pie has never been rude to me, nor has it ever let me down. I've also never puked up pie, that's major brownie points.
And all this talk of cake and pie gets me thinking, bitches are fat, and ugly. And speaking of sluts, holy! They need to learn to put on some pants! And cover up their tits! Nobody needs to see that! Like seriously! Bitches be crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment