Tuesday 4 November 2014

The Revival Post

So, I know that I've been awful at posting, considering I haven't done so in a year, but so much has changed since then. 
For starters, I've fallen even more in love with James, and we had an absolutely incredible summer together. We travelled to Idaho, we went to Drumheller and hiked the HooDoos, we went to the Tail Creek Music Festival, we travelled to Lethbridge to go to a model horse show (Lethbridge Live), we went to weddings, we rode my horse together, we drove through Glacier National Park, I rode a roller coaster for the first time, we went to a Wolf Sanctuary, and more importantly, I fell in love with him all over again. We've smiled, we've cried, and we've laughed, but more importantly, we've made each other extremely happy over the last year and I cannot thank him enough for everything that he has done. 

I started my second year of my Equine Science diploma in Olds, and it has been very enlightening for me. I've been working very hard on becoming a better person, and with that I've come to realize that I don't deserve to keep toxic people in my life, even though I have very few friends to begin with. With that being said, some people need to pull their heads out of their asses and realize that they are not better than everyone and that they need to treat their "friends" far better than they are, and they need to realize that they are not as important as they think they are. Nobody is THAT important and that will never change. 

I really need something to do better with in my life, a goal of sorts, I've decided to focus on my riding and working with horses, but I think that I should try blogging more too, even if they're jut boring posts about the horses I'm working with, what I've learned and everything in-between like how my day is, (sorry there will be bitching and griping if it's terrible) how I'm feeling, what I'm thinking, so many things, even if the post is super nerdy and ridiculous(PLASTIC PONIESS!!!!), I don't care as long as it's something. I'm sure that nobody will continue to read this, as only a handful of people have been reading it over the years. (For anyone that has been reading, thank you so very much, I DO appreciate it)

Here is Atlas and myself from this summer, I didn't spend enough time with them at all :(

As life goes on, I find myself wondering where I'm going to end up when all is said and done. Am I going to be able to work in the Equine Industry and actually be successful? Or am I going to fail miserably and have to find something else to replace my dream? It's a very scary thought, but it is true, as I'm not confident enough to believe that I will succeed, nor to believe that I am going to be good enough to be successful at my dream. With that being said, I'm hoping that I will be able to succeed at someday being a loving wife, and actually create a real life with James. I know I'm young, only 20, but these things have been circling through my head since I have come back to school, as this will be my reality come May.

No comments:

Post a Comment