Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Kinda Deep School's Almost Done Post

Well, we're finally down to the last hurrah. There are 10 days of school left. I can't wait to be done.
The last year has just flown by. Not only that, but it's been crazy. I feel like I'm an even more different person then I was before.
I've loved people, I've lost people, and I've probably pissed a bunch of people off. But more importantly, I've met people who have changed my life, be it for better or for worse. I think it was worth it.
To anyone I've pissed off: deal with it. I'm not here to please everyone, so suck it up and face the fact that I'm not perfect, nor are you, so shut the fuck up and stop acting like it. Honestly, if I pissed you off on purpose, there was a damn good reason, you just need to figure it out.
To anyone who has hurt me: fuck you. Thank you for making me stronger.
To anyone who has stuck with me: I love you deeply and appreciate your listening skills, even if my stories are crazy and stupid.
To everyone I have met or am going to meet: be prepared, because summer is going to be legen -wait for it- DAIRY!

PS, that should be "keep calm and bathing suit up"

No comments:

Post a Comment