Tuesday 5 January 2016

The New Years Resolution Post

It's been 2 years since I've bogged. I want to start again. My life has been a disaster for the last year and it's all finally starting to come together again. It's a new year, therefore I'm going to better myself. James and I broke up in August, but we are officially back together as of January 1st, hopefully for good. I'm trying to move forward with my life now that I'm done college. I just need to complete my practicum and I will be done. I have a very busy and exciting year planned and I can't wait to share it with everyone. This post won't be very interesting, I'm sorry, I just want to have something solid and in writing so that I will stay motivated to post and share everything. I hope that everyone is able to stick to their goals for this year, as I want to achieve great things and make 2016 an amazing year.

No comments:

Post a Comment